Saturday, July 14, 2007

Irene Earns Quality Service Certified Recognition!

I am pleased to announce that I have recently completed the requirements to earn Quality Service Certified professional recognition. What does this mean for you? Well, in a nutshell it guarantees that the service you receive from me will be consistent, reliable, responsive and exceptionally satisfying. It also means:
  • I participate in a service process that results in the best real estate experience possible for you. To earn the Quality Service Certified designation I have met training and performance standards, and I maintain those standards on an on-going basis.

  • My services are spelled out in the Quality Service Guarantee that shows you exactly what to expect—from an initial counseling session to after-sale service follow-up.

  • I will remain accountable to you throughout the home finding or selling experience to do everything I promise. That includes giving you the opportunity to evaluate my service through a Quality Service Assurance Survey © conducted by an independent research firm.

  • If you are contemplating buying or selling a home, you have a lot to think about, and the last thing you want is confusion and uncertainty. You can have greater confidence and peace of mind knowing that I will be with you every step of the way.

To experience the Quality Service Guarantee for yourself, or to find out more about Ludlow VT real estate, please visit ISellVermontRealEstate.com or give me a call at 800-659-1819, ext. 103. I’d love to show you what true quality service is all about!

No comments: