Friday, March 17, 2006

Buying A Home…Investment or Emotion?


Hi. I have exciting news that I couldn't wait to share with you! Industry experts are reporting that right now, we as a people are optimistic about the future, and our confidence is reflected in the ongoing health of the residential real estate market, especially in Vermont. What this means is that this is a perfect time to be buying or selling a home.

Robert J. Bruss, nationally recognized Real Estate attorney and syndicated columnist, in his article "12 Ways To Earn Your First Profit When You Buy" says, "Treat every real estate purchase, especially houses, as an investment rather than an emotional purchase. ...it is very difficult to buy your personal residence without becoming emotionally involved. But the smartest homebuyers treat home purchases as both a place to live and a long-term investment."

I am pleased to be able to share my experience with my clients. I have developed expertise in finding sound investment properties that can also feel like home. My clients have found it helpful to have someone to guide them in their process of buying and selling homes.
I would like to be your REALTOR for life. To do this, I have to be at the top of my profession. I believe that you will find this to be the case.

As always, if I can answer any real estate questions for you, I would be happy to have you call, 802-226-8022 or e-mail, Irene@ISellVermontRealEstate.com. And please visit my website for all your Vermont real estate needs.

No comments: